Read My Husband, My Babies (Those Sullivan Sisters, #1) by Debra Salonen Free Online
Book Title: My Husband, My Babies (Those Sullivan Sisters, #1)|
Format files: PDF
The size of the: 945 KB
v The author of the book: Debra Salonen
Date of issue: December 1st 2002
ISBN 13: 9780373710980
City - Country: No data
Read full description of the books My Husband, My Babies (Those Sullivan Sisters, #1):They called her "Jenny Perfect" growing up—a name Jenny Sullivan resented but seemed to deserve. Her life was picture perfect after she met Josh O’Neal. They fell in love, went to college together, married and moved back home to Gold Creek to start a family. The only problem was Josh’s infertility, but even that hurdle was solved with the help of Josh’s older brother, Sam—a solitary rancher who would do anything for his brother.
But Jenny’s perfect world was shaken to the core when Josh fell ill. Jenny faced the unthinkable—making a life for herself and her infant twins without the man she loved. Thankfully, her sisters are there to help. And Sam. Her husband’s brother. The man who had been prepared to be an uncle but now wants to be a father to Jenny’s babies.
Read information about the author- Born and raised in Brookings, South Dakota. Youngest of five (much youngest). A Baby Boomer who married her high school sweetheart (our lockers were side-by-side). Mother of two, grandmother of three darling princesses, dog mother of 2.5 mutts.
- Graduate of South Dakota State University with a Master’s degree in Geography and History.
- Job history: taxi driver, flax seed counter, cartographer, rural mail carrier, substitute teacher, secretary/community liaison for Merced College’s Child Development Center, bookkeeper, journalist, author.
- First sale story: June, 1999, to Harlequin Superromance. Total number of books sold to Harlequin =27.
- Honors and awards: Romantic Times BOOKreviews, 2006 Series Storyteller of the Year. Winner: Best Superromance of 2010: Until He Met Rachel. Nominated for Desert Quill in 2008.
- First book published by Tule Press, summer 2014: Cowgirl Come Home. The Big Sky Mavericks series opens Aug. 2014 with: Nobody's Cowboy.
Reviews of the My Husband, My Babies (Those Sullivan Sisters, #1)
Add a comment to My Husband, My Babies (Those Sullivan Sisters, #1)
Read EBOOK My Husband, My Babies (Those Sullivan Sisters, #1) by Debra Salonen Online free