Read El Arte de Hacer Rentable a Una Empresa by Adrian J. Slywotzky Free Online
Book Title: El Arte de Hacer Rentable a Una Empresa|
Format files: PDF
The size of the: 17.28 MB
v The author of the book: Adrian J. Slywotzky
Edition: Grupo Editorial Norma
Date of issue: April 1st 2004
ISBN 13: 9789580476177
City - Country: No data
Read full description of the books El Arte de Hacer Rentable a Una Empresa:Good summary of different business models but I personally thought 23 models are way too many and many of them overlapped. It eventually falls down to 4-5 models - reselling profit, scale profit, diversified profit, early mover profit, profit multipler - The way the author structured the story - conversation between old mentor (zhao) and young guy (steve) made it easy to understand but was distracting.
- "switchboard profit model" reminds me of power of network effect in the business model. Also the concept is related to new web businesses I have seen lately. tripadvisor, facebook, airbnb, Buzz the bar
- thinking about how much percentage in margin has been added to superior profit model was a useful framework - for example, starbucks would have
- 2ppt advantage from lower purcharsing cost
- 3ppt advantage from better location
- 1ppt advantage from better talents recruiting
- 1ppt advantage from natural advertising
- Book was written in 2002 - It was interesting to see how the list of successful firms have changed. Would be interesting to see why they have failed despite strong profit model
- biz model selectedi in the book but no longer viable: Nokia (product pyramids), GM, Sears
Read information about the authorAdrian J. Slywotzky (born in 1951) is a consultant and author of several books on economic theory and management. Slywotzky graduated from Harvard College and holds a JD from Harvard Law School and an MBA from Harvard Business School. He has worked as a consultant since 1979 and is currently a partner at Oliver Wyman.
Slywotzky wrote several books on profitability and growth, namely the bestselling The Profit Zone'.' He is one of the most renowned consultants of the United States and was elected as one of the 25 best consultants in 2000 and 2008. He lives in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Reviews of the El Arte de Hacer Rentable a Una Empresa
Add a comment to El Arte de Hacer Rentable a Una Empresa
Read EBOOK El Arte de Hacer Rentable a Una Empresa by Adrian J. Slywotzky Online free