Read The Intern (Sins07 by Jess C. Scott Free Online
Book Title: The Intern (Sins07|
Format files: PDF
The size of the: 866 KB
v The author of the book: Jess C. Scott
Date of issue: August 18th 2010
ISBN: No data
ISBN 13: No data
City - Country: No data
Read full description of the books The Intern (Sins07:* Book #1 (Lust) in Jess C Scott’s Sins07 “seven deadly sins” series—a teenage version of Dirty Dancing meets Punk’d.
17-year-old Suzie Q, smart kid and closet dance enthusiast, travels with a classmate to a world-class city for an internship program. She finds herself undeniably attracted to the suave hip-hop instructor, Jo.Zee, who recruits her into a dance fitness DVD he is producing. When Suzie sees (or thinks she sees) the real Jo.Zee, she must decide if she will trust him...or her instincts.
Genre: Contemporary Fiction / YA with adult crossover appeal
* SINS07 is a series featuring lighthearted tales that explore each of the seven sins in order, beginning with lust.
Read information about the authorJess is an author / artist / non-conformist who loves original stories and seeking the truth.
She blogs about Singapore's political history. As of 2015, she'll be spending less time in the indie publishing scene.
NOTE FROM JESS: Thanks for all the support/messages over the years! I share some thoughts in a 'reflections' post as to why I no longer feel that indie publishing is the right scene for me.
BIO: www.jessINK.com/bio.htm | missfey[@]gmail.com
+ + +
Awards, Media Mentions
• Tea Leaves (Cha journal) / Jan 2015
• Playmates (Readers' Favorite) / April 2014
• Contributing writer to TR Emeritus and The Malaysian Insider / Jan 2014
• The Art of Erotic Writing at SexIs Magazine / Oct 2013
• Guest blogger at Under30CEO / Oct 2013
• Guest speaker in New Word Order, The Arts House, 15 Nov 2012
• Participating Author in "SWF Fringe" Debate, Singapore Writers Festival, 8 Nov 2012
• The Intern (Reviewer Top Pick), Night Owl Reviews (USA), Dec 2011
• Author/Illustrator Feature, RCGNTN Magazine (SG), 2009
"Bold, fearless and always original, Jess C Scott dares to bring to light some of our darkest fantasies." --The Arts House
Reviews of the The Intern (Sins07
Add a comment to The Intern (Sins07
Read EBOOK The Intern (Sins07 by Jess C. Scott Online free