Read Publishing and Marketing Realities for the Emerging Author by Christine Rose Free Online
Book Title: Publishing and Marketing Realities for the Emerging Author|
Format files: PDF
The size of the: 717 KB
v The author of the book: Christine Rose
Edition: Blue Moose Press
Date of issue: April 8th 2013
ISBN: No data
ISBN 13: No data
City - Country: No data
Read full description of the books Publishing and Marketing Realities for the Emerging Author:Whether you have finished your first manuscript, have several books published, or have just sat down with a great idea for a book, if you are a writer, this book is for you.
• Choose the best publishing path based on your individual goals
• Coordinate your marketing tasks and writing obligations
• Launch your writing career without ever leaving your home office
• Discover the four-fold approach to maximize your Twitter success
• Avoid common publishing pitfalls
• Expand your networks and increase your Internet presence
• Improve your knowledge of social media and how to best use these virtual tools to market yourself and your books
• Learn how to automate your social networks to work while you write
• Understand the Four Marketing Maxims to increase your marketing success
• Helpful checklists and resources to keep you organized and on task
• Build your brand online and drive traffic to your website
• Publish your short stories and get your name out there
• Get three checks a month from Amazon
• Join the eBook Revolution!
Christine Rose shares what she’s learned the hard way. From starting with an Indie Press, through self-publishing, to finding a NY Agent and playing with the big boys. No nonsense. No tiptoeing. Christine tells it like it is. She has traveled coast to coast promoting her work, becoming a social networking maverick and an Amazon bestselling author. Her marketing efforts sold over five times more books in the crucial first year than the average books sells in its lifetime. Publishing & Marketing Realities is her guide around the pitfalls en route to your success.
“Christine’s book offers a thorough, fresh, and honest look at both traditional and self publishing options. Reading it is like sitting down and having coffee with a good friend who’s in the know about the publishing industry.” ~Evelyn Lafont, author of The Vampire Relationship Guide, Volume One.
“Christine Rose’s book is mandatory reading for anyone who is thinking about writing a book, in process or has just completed one. As a successful, published author, Christine shares a treasure trove of information about marketing and publishing in a witty, concise manner. A mind-boggling world awaits. Let Christine’s guidance help you to get your work into the right hands.” ~ Caroline Kirby, emerging author.
“This should be required reading for emerging authors.” ~ TS Tate, freelance editor.
Read information about the authorAward-winning author of the Rowan of the Wood YA fantasy series. Helps emerging authors feel successful by educating them about the publishing industry and marketing their book. Needs copious amounts of dark chocolate, frothy mochas, and loving attention.
She writes the Rowan of the Wood fantasy series with her husband Ethan, and she has written a nonfiction book titled Publishing and Marketing Realities for the Emerging Author. She also writes romance and horror, mostly Steampunk, under the name O. M. Grey.
Authors Website: www.christineandethanrose.com
Reviews of the Publishing and Marketing Realities for the Emerging Author
Add a comment to Publishing and Marketing Realities for the Emerging Author
Read EBOOK Publishing and Marketing Realities for the Emerging Author by Christine Rose Online free