Read The Walking Dead, Vol. 14: No Way Out by Robert Kirkman Free Online
Book Title: The Walking Dead, Vol. 14: No Way Out|
Format files: PDF
The size of the: 445 KB
v The author of the book: Robert Kirkman
Edition: Image Comics
Date of issue: February 21st 2014
ISBN: No data
ISBN 13: No data
City - Country: No data
Read full description of the books The Walking Dead, Vol. 14: No Way Out:The Walking Dead series is soooooo dark….
“How dark is it, Kemper?”
The Walking Dead series is so dark that:
- each volume acts like a small black hole and immediately sucks all available light out of any room they’re placed in.
- it used to give wardrobe advice to Johnny Cash.
- Stephen King considered calling the Dark Tower series The Walking Dead Tower.
- people who have read it have then watched Requiem for a Dream to cheer themselves up.
- Andrew Vachss had to stop reading it because it was too grim for him.
- whenever sales of anti-depressants drop off, the pharmaceutical companies start handing out free copies.
- that it apparently drove the AMC executives mad and led to them firing Frank Darabont in a cost cutting measure on the highest rated show it ever aired.
And this one is worse than usual. So if you like your zombie apocalypses to plumb the depths of despair and the limits of humanity, this is the one for you.
Read information about the authorRobert Kirkman is an American comic book writer best known for his work on The Walking Dead, Invincible for Image Comics, as well as Ultimate X-Men and Marvel Zombies for Marvel Comics. He has also collaborated with Image Comics co-founder Todd McFarlane on the series Haunt. He is one of the five partners of Image Comics, and the only one of the five who was not one of the original co-founders of that publisher.
Robert Kirkman's first comic books were self-published under his own Funk-o-Tron label. Along with childhood friend Tony Moore, Kirkman created Battle Pope which was published in late 2001. Battle Pope ran for over 2 years along with other Funk-o-Tron published books such as InkPunks and Double Take.
In July of 2002, Robert's first work for another company began, with a 4-part SuperPatriot series for Image, along with Battle Pope backup story artist Cory Walker. Robert's creator-owned projects followed shortly thereafter, including Tech Jacket, Invincible and Walking Dead.
Reviews of the The Walking Dead, Vol. 14: No Way Out
Add a comment to The Walking Dead, Vol. 14: No Way Out
Read EBOOK The Walking Dead, Vol. 14: No Way Out by Robert Kirkman Online free